Haunted Hollow has the most attractions for one admission price.
Haunted Hollow was built with one thing in mind, to give you the best night of entertainment in the fall. After talking to many people we learned that it was the same comment, haunted houses were a long wait in line, a tour of an attraction & you were done. So we decided to give more. Our first year we opened with three attractions each year we add more. With the addition of 4 new attractions in 2012, we now have a total of over 20 attractions.
Opens September 28th, 2012. Mark your calendars.
Sunday - Thursday: 7pm-10pm
Friday - Saturday: 7pm-Midnight
Mondays are Qdoba Mexican Grill Nights
Bring Your Qdoba Receipt and Two Get In For the Price of One
Spend a night, not a fortune.
At Haunted Hollow your admission includes:
- 3 Storey 130 Year Old Haunted House
- Heartbeat Suspended Bridge
- Gypsy Camp
- Nebraska Chain saw Massacre
- Barn Maze
- Nightly Movies Under The Stars
- Public Bonfire
- Island of the Dolls
- Mike Meyers House
- Whack Shack
- 5 NEW Attractions
- All these attractions and more for $20.00
Also available at Haunted Hollow:
- Carriage House Cafe 'Foot Long Corn Dogs'
- Market - Halloween Shop - Collectibles - Candy
- Funnel Cakes - Fried Twinkies - Fried Oreo's
- Fried Cookie Dough
- S'More Kits For The Bonfire
- Caramel Apples - Kettle Corn - Caramel Corn
- Shooting Sasquatch
- Coin Toss
- Buried Alive